What is the correct spelling for SMEAL?
This word (Smeal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SMEAL
- meal Not a child of the nine little ones playing in the kitchen asked for a taste of anything during or after our meal. How some just creep, really just to eat a meal (Yeah diamond in the, diamond in, the diamond in the) I coulda swore it was mine, what I used to tell the po-po What I left to rob and steal – Diamond In the Back by Ludacris
- mealy P. 3-4 cm. convex then exp. gibbous, viscid, whitish ochre; g. very broad; s. 3-5 cm. whitish, mealy above; sp. 20 x 10.
- seal Time is running out and we've broken the seventh seal The more I read I realize that UFOs are real – Little Suzie by kelis
- seam Break The Seam In The Stream – Plasma Springs by front line assembly
- sell Never give anything away, away, away That you can sell. Ev'ry night, ev'ry day, Try to remember, ma belle, – Never Give Anything Away by Unknown Author
- smear Take my kindness for weakness, and you try to smear it All you dumb, deaf and blinds, ain't trynna to hear it – Stop (Carry On) by u-god
- smell I bended unto me a bough of May, That I might see and smell: It bore it in a sort of way, It bore it very well. – I bended unto me a Bough by Thomas Edward Brown
- smelly U kno that purple kush will leave ur clothes all SMELLY! But if u slangin pounds then ur pockets shuld b SWELLY! – Doe Boy Fresh by three 6 mafia
- smile So much but inconveniently: -Ye smile, I see ye, ye profane ones! all the while, – Churchill's Grave by george gordon, lord byron
- steal What you got, they can't steal it No, they can't even feel it – Walk On by U2
- zeal Before the mortar of his zeal Has a chance to congeal – A Man Has Dreams / A Spoonful of Sugar (reprise) by Unknown Author
- Sal I've got an old mule and her name is Sal Fifteen miles on the Erie Canal – Erie Canal Traditional by Bruce Springsteen
- Mel Mel felt himself becoming weak and hastily brought the cart over to examine the damage the one shot had done to him. Almost fearfully he scanned himself and saw, with relief, that the shot had penetrated the tank and was letting the life-giving liquid escape onto the floor. Loucas palavras, luzes cor de mel, Ventos que trazem nuvens de papel. – Tempo by Pedro Abrunhosa
- Ismael In the year 1514 he encountered a far more formidable enemy in the mighty Salim, sultan of Turkey, whose zeal for conquest was fanned by religious hatred of the Shiites, who were followers of Ismael, and who in turn were fiercely inflamed against a sect called Sunites.
- Smells But them spicy garlic smells, An' the sunshine an' the palm-trees an' the tinkly temple-bells; – Mandalay by Rudyard Kipling