What is the correct spelling for SMERKS?
This word (Smerks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SMERKS
- marks He wrote a few words and handed them to Pocahontas, saying: "These are medicine marks .
- smirk Parting from the ladies he had met, he passed on with a feeble smirk , growing more decided, his step more mincing, to bow to some lady, a proceeding calling for grace and ease.
- Smells Anthony stood rapt in delight, and drew long breaths of the cool morning air, laden with freshness and fragrant with the mellow scent of the heather and the autumnal smells.
- specks In some cases a very few, in others a good many, specks and tiny spots of the same colours are scattered about the other portions of the egg.
- smarts But the Indian boy smarts under a sense of injustice, and his case ought always to be carefully weighed, and what he has to say in his defence patiently listened to, and due deference should be shown to his special characteristics as an Eastern and not a European.
- sparks The younger generation had just challenged the older generation, and because of that sparks were set to fly.
- smocks Not dreaming that I should have any occasion for a change of linen, I had brought none with me, but she soon found a cure for this defect; for after having undressed me she dried me lovingly, gave me one of her smocks , and I found myself dressed to admiration.
- seeks "He seeks control of farmers and wheat in the Northwest.
- storks "How often we two have waded together in water above our knees, like the storks !
- speaks Speaks right out in meeting, don't he?
- sneaks My secondary one is to put the whole gang of sneaks and cowards behind the bars, where they belong.
- smears The ground-colour pale greenish or yellowish white; the markings chiefly confined to a broad irregular ill-defined zone round the large end-blotches, spots, specks, and smears of pale yellowish brown more or less intermingled with small clouds and spots of pale sepia-grey or inky purple.
- smacks They are smacks , but they are small.
- smirks It is false, insincere, and smirks and simpers if even a silly school girl sits before it.
- smokers Non smokers outside suckers – Never Gone Quit by psychopathic rydas
- steaks The airbags almost came out when I hit the brakes The others got Mickey-D's, I'ma get you steaks – Tameeka by Mario