What is the correct spelling for SMIEL?
This word (Smiel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SMIEL
- mil "Miss Maggie, if you please, it's snowing fast," said Jane, "and I've a mil -" "The young ladies cannot walk home in this wet snow," interposed Mrs. Rush.
- mile It has walked many a mile , has it not?
- samuel There was another and far more potent reason why it was unfortunate for Jeffrey Whiting that Samuel Rogers had died within the lines of Racquette County.
- simile But it is a poor simile .
- small How small it is!
- smell She didn't hear them, she didn't see them, and she didn't smell them; she just felt that they were coming.
- smelly My cell was next the pigs on one side and next the motor for making electricity on the other, and was consequently both smelly and noisy, besides being dirty.
- smelt I took the bottle from "Henery" and smelt the contents; it was a cheap whisky.
- smile They smile and that's all.
- smiley Well, Smiley kep' the beast in a little lattice box, and he used to fetch him down-town sometimes and lay for a bet.
- spiel You'd better come along with me and make your spiel to the big chief.
- Smiled He smiled as he spoke.
- Mel But a cool hundred, Mel !"
- smiles "It is so awfully kind of you to come," Lady Adela said, with one of her most gracious smiles .