What is the correct spelling for SMITHE?
This word (Smithe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SMITHE
- scythe Yet by some extraordinary freak, not certainly by any kind of charity, for that does not belong to war, there were places they failed to shell, though they were clearly visible-little groups of Flemish cottages with flaming red tiles, a big old house here or there with pointed roofs rising above a screen of poplar-trees, fields still cultivated, as I saw them yesterday, by old Flemish women who bent over the beetroots and hung out washing under German eyes and German guns, and went up and down with plough-horses close to our gun-positions, and sold bad beer to English soldiers glad of any kind of beer in places where death was imminent and where, as they drank, the glass might be smashed out of their hand by a flying scythe or a yard of wall.
- seethe "Teach me how to seethe ," he said.
- semite It tears at the roofs as if it were an anti-Semite, and the roofs, Jews.
- slither Ghosts kinda slither , don't they?"
- smile "Not at all, my good fellow," Lionel said, with a smile .
- smite He who had striven, without a commission, himself to smite the Egyptian and lead out Israel, is the same self-reliant, heroic, not too discreet person still.
- smith But the months went by and the landlord's agents gave no sign, and at last Smith realised that he was really going to leave.
- smithy There's a smithy right across the way."
- smooth No sooner had they passed the rocks than they found themselves on water as smooth as glass, and there were no oars in the boat.
- smoother And meanwhile, she is choosing what for her is the smoother and safer path, while for him it is full of stumbling-blocks.
- smother You will smother him!"
- soothe A thing to protect, to soothe , to shelter-oh, how dear it is to the pride of man!
- Saith Thou shalt speak to him, Saying, Thus saith the Lord!
- Smote She smote her hands softly together.
- smithies Tukukan makes a smooth, cast-metal pipe, called "pin-e-po-yong'," and Baliwang makes tubular iron pipes at her smithies .
82 words made from the letters SMITHE
4 letter words made from SMITHE:eiht, emit, etim, heim, hemi, hime, hits, ihme, iteh, item, ithe, mesh, meth, mieh, mish, mist, mite, seht, semi, seth, shem, shim, shit, sieh, sihm, site, stem, stih, temi, thie, thim, thse, ties, tihm, tihs, time.
5 letter words made from SMITHE:emits, heist, ihtsm, imesh, ismet, isthe, items, meith, meshi, meths, metis, mieth, mithe, seith, sethi, shite, sieth, sihem, smite, smith, theis, thems, thies, thime, thmei, times.
3 letter words made from SMITHE:esm, est, hem, het, hie, ies, ism, mei, mes, mis, mit, msh, mst, set, sit, sth, stm, thm, tie, tsh.