What is the correct spelling for SMMEEL?
This word (Smmeel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SMMEEL
- meal Singing pork! Dancing veal! What an entertaining meal! – Be Our Guest by Unknown Author
- same Every night it's the same I hear you callin' my name – Desperately by George Strait
- samuel You ain't so much upon the map, But Uncle Samuel murmurs, "Stung!"
- seal Section 15. 50. What is the seal of the State called?
- seem I must say they don't seem to mind it.
- seemly We rallied round him in a seemly silence.
- sell You mean to-to-sell it out for money?
- simile He looked all round as if in search of a simile, and then he answered: 'Well, sir, she's more like a picture than anything.
- simmer Boil the molasses, skim it, throw in the barberries, and simmer them till they are soft.
- simple It was indeed very simple!
- small His small eyes are close together.
- smaller It is true that a few of the smaller boys shouted at him.
- smell There, child, smell of that; the smell merely will do you good; but drink it down, and you'll live the longer for it.