What is the correct spelling for SMORT?
This word (Smort) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SMORT
- mart "That will do all very well for the present," Magdalene said; "but the first thing tomorrow I will go out and get him a gown at the clothes mart .
- moat They felt perfectly certain, and we were inclined to agree, that it was impossible for eight of us to get across the moat without someone being seen and shot at by the sentry.
- moot Whoever analyzes the Mosaic system, will often find a moot court in session, trying law points, settling definitions, or laying down rules of evidence.
- most He did most of the talkin'.
- mot And somehow Joe's mot couldn't stand before that picture.
- mott Mott Street's not a mite different.
- smart For my part, I don't believe that you are smart enough to fool him.
- smite The great sun appears to have been reburnished, and there is something in his first glance above the eastern hills, and the way his eye-beams dart right and left and smite the rugged mountains into gold, that quickens the pulse and inspires the heart.
- smut They were Bridget and Smut , both apparently absorbed in admiring the sunset.
- snort Another trumpet-like snort seemed intended to signify the assent of the sleeper to the latter course of proceeding.
- soot He hesitated a moment between the two hiding-places, and then decided for the cupboard; there was a clean doublet there; his own was one black smear of soot , and as he thought of it, he drew off his soot y shoes.
- sort All that sort of thing, you know.
- sot "So I sot him down, and I yeard a Kaffir calling out to his friends to know what the noise was.
- sport Marian is looking this way, and she'll be awfully cross if she thinks we are making sport of her."
- storm Then the storm broke.
- Mort La Vent de la Mort !"
- Smote With a burst of mocking laughter, Filippo smote the table a blow of his clenched hand.
- smarts You see it has its smarts and pains.
- SORTA "I war sorta hankerin' fer 'em ter show up," growled Hank with deep regret.
- smarter "He hates Jack because Jack is smarter , and a general favorite.
- smarty Wasn't that just like the old smarty ?