What is the correct spelling for SMUSHY?
This word (Smushy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SMUSHY
- mush When I thought that fifty years ago the grassy prairie lay stretched out in green repose where now wuz the hard pavements worn with the world's commerce; when I thought that little prairie-dogs, and mush -rats, and squirells wuz a-runnin' along ondisturbed where now stood high blocks full of a busy city's enterprise; when I thought that little pretty, timid birds wuz a-flyin' about where now wuz steeples and high chimblys-why, when I thought of all this in common readin', then the Skripter come in, and I sez to myself in deep, solemn axents- "Who hath brought this thing to pass?"
- mushy The wind died down, and Grenfell found that he was deep in what is known as "sish"-soft ice as mushy as the name sounds.
- slush The eager crowd remained outside, standing ankle-deep in slush , with their noses flattened against the panes.
- slushy Rand was back at the threshold, his face blood red, his hands dripping the mud from the slushy road.
- smash But one day there was an awful smash , and we ran out to see Chung wringing his hands over a tray on the ground, with broken cups and plates all about.
- smasher Of the shorter stories, the novelettes, the best are: "Spawn of the Stars," by Charles W. Diffin, "Monsters of Moyen," by Arthur J. Burks, and "The Atom Smasher ," by Victor Rousseau.
- smithy And therefore, like his father, the Lad must shut his smithy , for he is dead."
- smudgy In some the markings are pretty bold and blotchy, in others they are small and speckly; in some they are smudgy and ill-defined, in others they are clear and distinct.
- smutty We would like to know, for instance, how Burnt Coat and Smutty Nose came by such titles.
- squashy A neutral is a squashy It that both sides do right to kick out of the way.