What is the correct spelling for SMYUG?
This word (Smyug) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SMYUG
- saying I know not if I understand what I am saying ; for, as I said before, I measure others by myself.
- science The traveller, whom inclination or science may have led into the Canton Valais, or Pays-de-Vaud, in Switzerland, or into the less frequented regions of Savoy, Aosta, or Styria, impressed as he may be with the beauty and grandeur of the scenery through which he passes, finds himself startled also at the frightful deformity and degradation of the inhabitants.
- sense She was indeed a trifle happier since her father's displacement, and would have been happier still had he found it within the barest possibility to decline the annuity allotted him; for, as far back as she could remember, she had been aware of a dislike to his position-partly from pride it may be, but partly also from a sense of the imperfection of the relation between him and his people-one in which love must be altogether predominant, else is it hateful-and chiefly because of a certain sordid element in the community-a vile way of looking at sacred things through the spectacles of mammon, more evident-I only say more evident-in dissenting than in Church of England communities, because of the pressure of expenses upon them.
- smug It is long since I saw and read these inscriptions, but I remember the impression was of a smug usher at his desk in the intervals of instruction, levelling his pen.
- seems I was 'fraid they'd ask about the princess, but it seems like they didn't.