What is the correct spelling for SNACH?
This word (Snach) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SNACH
- cinch He was just crazy to get into this thing, and he wouldn't have been unless he figured to have a cinch ; consequently, hence and by reason of which I've given him a mark that'll make him draw right down to his hand.
- gnash The discovery of the Babington Plot to assassinate Elizabeth and to place Mary on the throne, supported by Scotland, France, and Spain, proved Mary's complicity, produced an actual threat of war from France, and made the Pope and Philip gnash their teeth with rage.
- inch Come on now, we'll search every inch of the ground over which you traveled this morning, Professor. The fight had looked like it would be a cinch, But the mage ran out of mana, The cleric said manana, and I was dead before I'd moved an inch. – Has Anybody Here Seen My Corpse? by Electric Funstuff
- nash Written by Thomas Nash .
- ranch "An' his father wants him to come home to run the ranch ," went on Wade.
- sash He raised the sash and sat on the sill.
- search My friends had gone off in a boat in search of the lady, and I was alone in the room.
- snack If you're going out to dinner just tell the cook to give me a snack and a cup of tea, and then I'll light a good cigar and read the works of my great son.
- snag And they told two of the Will-o-the-wykes to take turns in watching on the black snag , to see that she lay safe and still, and couldn't get out to spoil their sport.
- snap "Shouldn't wonder at all," said Mr. Farnham; "what between the deep snow, and the hard, cold snap .
- snatcher "This man is a gunman, that woman is a bad woman, the boy is Billy the Bread-Snatcher," she answered precisely, drawing out a card on which to record something, "and you, Miss, are a fool!"