What is the correct spelling for SNAFFU?
This word (Snaffu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SNAFFU
- snaffle Soldiers get glory, but none of the feast; Soldiers work hardest, and snaffle the least.
- sniff Mr. Dale was so far interested that he was seen to sniff twice, and was found to be observing the coffee as though he were a moth approaching a candle.
- sniffer One little sniffer with his eyes half shut and a mitten on his nose, laughed in his hat five ways and said, "They are going to the moon and when they get there they will find everything is the same as it always was."
- sniffy I do wonder, by the way, why one always has an innate sense of contempt for trippers, and longs to be sniffy and show one's own superiority?
- snuff Opening the case, he brought out from the back a snuff-box which had an interesting history.
- snuffer He would arrange with his friends to take money at the doors, and Mrs. Gamage combined the offices of candle-snuffer and constable, and during the day she cooked and cleaned up at home.
- staff They stood to attention as the staff officer passed by.
- snuffs He scrimps the auld wife baith in garnal and caddy; He snuffs what wad keep her in comfort and ease; Rapee, Lundyfitt, Prince's Mixture, and Taddy, She looks upon them as the warst o' her faes.
- sniffs Often he sniffs first, but you don't hear that until after it is done.