What is the correct spelling for SNAPT?
This word (Snapt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SNAPT
- inapt Mr. Montgomery's comparative criticism of her husband's appearance had in due season reached the ears of the bride, and had caused a rupture in the family that the years had not healed, but her resentment had been more a matter of justice to herself than that she felt the criticism to be wholly inapt .
- sept In February, 1847, a small sept , the Ayyal Tunis, being expelled from Berberah, settled at the roadstead of Bulhar, where a few merchants, principally Indian and Arab, joined them.
- snap They are looking for me in the town-a hundred and twenty of them, and not one who cares that"-he paused, and gave a snap of the fingers-"for his life or the law.
- snappy I cut in in the same firm snappy tone I use on the bridge.
- snip "Bought good new Merrimac print, she did, an' then set there o' nights a snip -snip-snippin' it up into little scraps an' sewin' 'em together again.
- snipe The long hanging legs, the stretched-out neck, the wide wings and body, seem to offer a mark which no one could possibly miss: yet, with an ordinary gun and snipe -shot, I have had a heron get away safely like this more than once.
- snips I told her they were called snips -I'm off!