What is the correct spelling for SNDAY?
This word (Snday) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SNDAY
- monday Thus Monday and Tuesday passed away, Lottie being too circumspect to give Bel sufficient cause for speaking plainly. That's why I come Monday through Saturday-- – The Last Real Record Store On Earth by Unknown Author
- sand Behind him he heard another rustle in the sand. We's The People Drawing Lines in the Sand, A chemical hate poison greed drippin' plant, They control they tax they possess this land, One nation indivisible united we stand, – We The People by Kottonmouth Kings
- sandal Over the heads of the Legionaries she flung blazing sandal-oil out upon the white-robed jam of madmen.
- sander The organization was founded in 1985, by Nancy Sander, the mother of a child with severe asthma.
- sandy "I tell you what it is, Stewart," said Sandy, "I don't believe you would know a good sermon if you heard one."
- sanity I should lose my sanity, if I did not stop thinking and enter into the 'void', whence we all came and into which we all are going to drop back."
- sedan It was not long after the battle of Sedan and the imprisonment at Wilhelmshohe, and the hand of death was already upon him.
- send Go home and tell your father never to send you again.
- sender The wife of the great marabout shut the book in which she had been writing, and her mind travelled quickly to the sender of the carrier-pigeon.
- snag About this time A letter to the head nurse came-there was A Miriam Fay, who by some wretched fate Was always after Elenor-it was she Who wrote the letter, and the letter said To keep a watch on Elenor, lest she snag Some officer or soldier.
- snaky A big moccasin crawled from under a root beside the pool of mud as Dick stepped in it and the boy shut his teeth tight as he forced himself to wallow through the slimy, snaky mass from which his flesh recoiled.
- snap Why did it shut up with a snap, I ask myself.
- sneaky Ah, 'e's a rare good sort is Passon Walden, an' so you'd say yerself, Miss, if ever you took on your mind to go and hear 'im preach, an' studied 'is ways for a bit as 'twere an' asked 'bout 'im in the village, for 'e's fair an' open as the day an' ain't got no sly, sneaky tricks in 'im,-he's just a man, an' a good one-an' that's as rare a thing to find in this world as a di'mond in a wash-tub, an' makin' so bold, Miss, if you'd onny go to church next Sunday-- Maryllia interrupted her by a little gesture.
- Cindy And even Aunt Cindy gave in.
- Andy It was a shock to me to learn that Andy O'Malley was right there on the spot when the accident happened.
- Santa They are going to have their snake dance in the Santa Catapinas.
- INDY Golden Circle Air went out of business in circa 2006, the designs were acquired by Indy Aircraft and put back into production in 2011.