What is the correct spelling for SNGAL?
This word (Sngal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SNGAL
- angel It brings an angel from overhead.
- bengal "There is no place in the world where they have more furious cyclones than in the Bay of Bengal .
- fungal Oomycete cell walls also contain the amino acid hydroxyproline, which is not found in fungal cell walls.
- senegal They replied, that they were from Liverpool, and bound for the river Senegal , to trade for gum and elephants teeth; but that they were chased on that coast by two French men-of-war, and narrowly escaped being taken.
- snag We had left Cairo, and were steaming down the Mississippi, when the boat struck a snag , and in a very short time had sunk down to the cabin.
- snugly Our cottage, small as it was, was stoutly and snugly built, with stone from the moor as a matter of course.