What is the correct spelling for SNICH?
This word (Snich) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SNICH
- cinch Then, after looking carefully to stirrup leathers, cinch and latigos, he went on to the corrals, the heavy saddle under his arm.
- finch Oh, how beautiful, Finch !
- inch He were six feet four if he were an inch , and so broad that he looked short unless you saw him by the side of another man.
- munich He had studied in Munich and Vienna, and some of his things-sumptuous, highly-charged, over-luscious-showed clearly enough the influence of Makart and the lawless vicinity of gipsy Hungary.
- niche Bernard Hertzog replied not another word, but having risen, he began suspiciously to consider the aspect of that aged woman, who sat still in a niche carved out of the rock.
- pinch "I will pinch you a little if you like, to show you how real I am.
- smirch She was not of the order of young women who, in sheer ignorance or in voluntary, consent to the peace with evil, and are kept externally safe from the smirch of evil, and are the ornaments of their country, glory of a country prizing ornaments higher than qualities.