What is the correct spelling for SNTENCE?
This word (Sntence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SNTENCE
- intense He gave a sigh of intense satisfaction.
- sentence "But what is the sentence passed when a man was no man, when his life was no life, and he did nothing, neither good nor evil, because he could not do anything?
- stance They have nothing in their arrogance, their narrow minded stance, But they won't open up their eyes to even give it just a chance. – A Violation Of Something Sacred by sacrilege
- Sentenced He returned to this country again, and was arrested in 1867 on a charge of Fenianism, and sentenced to fifteen years imprisonment.
- sentences Mr. Parker led off with a few crisp sentences , then wandered vaguely from one idea to another.
63 words made from the letters SNTENCE
4 letter words made from SNTENCE:cene, cenn, cent, nece, nest, nets, scee, scen, scet, sect, seen, sene, sent, tecn, teen, tsen.
5 letter words made from SNTENCE:cense, cente, ctene, ences, enets, enset, enten, esten, etens, nenes, neset, neste, netes, scene, scent, sence, senec, senen, senne, sente, stene, stenn, teens, tence, tenes, tense.
3 letter words made from SNTENCE:cns, cst, ect, eec, ene, ent, ese, est, etc, nec, nee, net, nne, nsc, sec, see, sen, set, tec, tee, ten.