What is the correct spelling for SOAD?
This word (Soad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOAD
- goad "N-no," faltered Glyddyr; and then, in response to the sharply applied goad of dread, "no, nothing; only that he breathed rather heavily."
- load Tom sprang from his chair, and grasped the old sailor's hand, as he felt the load pass out of his heart. The miles we lightened one another's load, When, faint to falling, onward yet we strode: – The Pilgrims by John McCrae
- road I wish it was morning and we were on the road . In Portebello Road , Portebello Road The fancies and fineries of ages are showed. – Portebello Road by disney
- sad To the old woman's surprise Gabriel looked sad . Sha la la la la la ain't that sad? Ain't it a shame, too bad. – Kiss The Girl by Unknown Author
- soap It was only soap -common soap .
- soar And for the moment an imagination, ever straining at its leash, was allowed to soar .
- sod She took a last swing under the old apple trees, digging the tips of her toes into the worn place in the sod and listening to the birds in the branches overhead.
- soda Split the soda with me, won't you?
- sold When the house was sold , let people say what they would!
- toad And there, beneath a chair, squatted the cause of the confusion, an innocent, unhappy, blinking toad !