What is the correct spelling for SOBRE?
This word (Sobre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOBRE
- bore They returned to their lord, and bore him the answer. I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore If I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before – Thank You For The Music 3:48 by Abba
- saber Yea, with red feud and ravage Of saber tooth and claw.
- sabra Burton also appeared as Alice in Eva Le Gallienne's Alice in Wonderland on Broadway, produced by The Mirror Theater Ltds Sabra Jones.
- sabre "And down there-those large golden fruit, the foliage of which resembles a trophy of savage sabre blades!
- score He was indefatigable, irresistible, magnificent-and he himself tied the score .
- sere They were soon on the sere skirts of the woodland, prancing through leafy drifts.
- sire Sire, to the Prince of Prussia I owe all that I know, and all that I am; his promise to my dying father was fully redeemed.
- snore "Yes, yes, I'll call you," said North, as the old man seated himself once more in his corner with head against the wall, while before the doctor had settled the shade of his lamp to his satisfaction, a stertorous snore came from Moredock's corner, accompanied at intervals by a low moaning gasp.
- sober "What's more, you're sober enough now to know that our game is your game.
- soiree The dinner and the soiree too were done, The supper too discuss'd, the dames admired, The banqueteers had dropp'd off one by one- The song was silent, and the dance expired: The last thin petticoats were vanish'd, gone Like fleecy Clouds into the sky retired, And nothing brighter gleam'd through the saloon Than dying tapers-and the peeping moon.
- sombre Nevertheless, in spite of his sombre melancholy, he came to feel the need of loving, of finding another mother, another soul for his soul.
- Sobered If I had been intoxicated, which I do not believe, the cold would have sobered me, for what happened is as distinct as if it had occurred yesterday.
- SABRES How few-how very few-are left of those with whom I trod the early steps of life, whose bold cheer I have heard above the clashing sabres of the enemy, whose broken voice I have listened to above the grave of a comrade!
- sobers We, the English people, would not change places with them, notwithstanding: our ideal is industry with abundance; but then our industry sobers our temperament, and inclines us to the dulness that Helps regrets.
- sob Perhaps it was because Mrs. Dering turned her head away just then, finding control of her face impossible; or because Jean looked so pathetic, as she gave her little promise; at any rate, Ernestine broke into a quick sob , and the next moment they were all crying, while Kittie threw herself on the lounge, and hid her face, as though she never cared to show it again, and Kat followed her example in the rocking-chair.
37 words made from the letters SOBRE
4 letter words made from SOBRE:beor, boer, bore, bose, ebro, eros, orbe, orbs, oser, rbos, rebo, robe, robs, rose, sbor, seor, serb, sorb, sore.
5 letter words made from SOBRE:bores, borse, boser, robes, sober, sobre.
3 letter words made from SOBRE:bos, bse, eos, esr, orb, ore, reb, res, rob, roe, sbe, sob.