What is the correct spelling for SOC?
This word (Soc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOC
- doc I'd like to have had one glimpse, though, of Old Hickory and the Doc and Piddie while they was watchin' and listenin' and holdin' their breath inside there.
- sac These he had cut into arbitrary patterns known only to himself, and was now sewing as a long shapeless sort of bag or sac to a slender beech-wood oval.
- sc sc. 2. Oak. sc . 3. Corn.
- sec We run to the door an' sec him grab Mr. Sweet's bicycle 'n' ride away on it; 'n' it didn'ttake no great brains to guess 's suthin' fresh had happened under the automobile.
- sic "Dinna jeist, Thomas, aboot sic a dangerous thing," said James, mildly glad of one solitary opportunity of rebuking the granite-minded mason.
- so So why not now?"
- sock Didn't it sock you, too, Belle?
- sod In its pride it ignored the humble, modest little violet which could barely raise its head above the sod .
- sol Sol was vowing vengeance in no uncertain tones.
- son To say that he was a devoted son is to give a very vague idea of his life at this time to those for whom filial duty takes the shape of compliance rather than of action, or to those who have no experience of domestic attendance on the infirm both of body and of mind.
- sop Well, that's a fine raking horse in harness, said Mr. Knox, looking at me with his serious grey eyes, and you'd drive him with a sop of hay in his mouth.
- sos SOS. This is a very sharp blow for my master; his fate is cruel.
- sot I don't think they sot so much store by the water as they did the long mountain walks.
- sou I want something better than those; I must have a very fine five-sou cigar; one can get a very fine cigar for five sou s.
- sow Use thy youth as the springtime, wherein thou oughtest to plant and sow all provisions for a long and happy life.
- soy que de soy rendre en telle berelle.
- Soc Ch., Junior End. Soc ., for Reindeer, Alaska M. 1.00
- sob Elsa sniffed in a manner peculiarly like a sob , and Roger raised his head with a sheepish laugh.
1 words made from the letters SOC
3 letter words made from SOC:cos.