What is the correct spelling for SOCARTES?
This word (Socartes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOCARTES
- cortes In 1518 a general assembly of the Cortes was held at Valladolid, when the representatives solicited that his highness would command the office of the holy Inquisition to conform to the rules of the canons and the common law.
- scots You'll be seeing a regiment of Scots Guards presently if you are not careful."
- socrates For, although these or similar words may have been spoken by Socrates himself, we cannot exclude the possibility, that like so much else, e.
- Scarves I have several bureau scarves that are in good condition but they have been washed so many times that they're a little faded.
- Castes And you know the lower castes.
- Scars His face was the face of a man of sixty, though he was not yet forty, and his poor body was cut to pieces with stripes and scars, and other marks of the torments which Wambe had for years amused himself with inflicting on him.
- scatters The world can bully, and is fond, if it sees a man in a kind of difficulty, of getting about him, calling him coarse names; but no sooner sees the man taking off his coat and offering to fight, than it scatters , and is always civil to him afterwards."
- carts It was a struggle up the slope from the river bank to the quay, a struggle in which we engaged with commissariat and ammunition wagons and troops and refugees in carts , all trying to get away from the city over the bridge of boats.
- sockets Her rifle had grown a heart-breaking weight, until it seemed that it would drag her arms from their sockets to hold it up; the pack of meat on her back was like lead.
- locates A big map in the war office locates not only every allied unit but the composition of the opposition forces, their commanders, and, in most cases, their headquarters.
- carters He went on in a whirl; maybe the Carters didn't want children, but it was more likely that they too had tried but it hadn't happened.
296 words made from the letters SOCARTES
3 letter words made from SOCARTES:ace, act, aec, arc, are, art, ass, ate, car, cat, ceo, cer, cos, cot, cro, crt, cst, ear, eat, ect, eos, era, ert, esr, est, eta, etc, oar, oas, oat, oca, oct, ore, otc, ras, rat, res, ret, roc, roe, rot, sac, sat, sea, sec, set, sos, sot, sse, tao, tar, tea, tec, ter, toe, tor, tss.
5 letter words made from SOCARTES:aceos, acero, aceso, aceto, acres, acter, actes, actor, actos, aerts, aetos, arcot, artec, artos, ascot, asseo, asset, aster, astor, astre, astro, caeso, cares, caret, caroe, carso, carte, carts, cases, casso, caste, casto, casts, cater, catos, ceras, cerat, certa, certo, cesta, coast, coate, coats, coras, cores, corse, corta, corte, coser, coses, coset, costa, costs, crass, crate, crato, cress, crest, creta, croat, cross, easco, easts, ecast, eorsa, erato, essar, estas, estos, oasts, oater, oates, ocesa, octas, oestr, orate, orest, ortac, oscar, ossea, osser, oster, ostra, otras, rasco, rases, raste, rates, ratos, ratso, react, reast, reato, recta, recto, resto, roast, roate, rocas, rocta, rosca, rosea, rosts, rotas, rotec, rotes, sacer, sacro, saeco, sarto, sater, sates, satre, scare, sceat, score, scots, scrae, sears, seats, secta, sects, seora, seras, serot, soare, soars, sores, sorts, sotra, staes, stare, staro, stars, stoae, stoas, stoer, stora, store, strae, stroe, tares, taroc, taros, tarso, tasse, tasso, tears, terao, teras, tocar, toeas, tosar, tosas, toser, toses, trace, treco, treos, tress, troas.
4 letter words made from SOCARTES:acer, acre, acts, aero, areo, ares, arse, arts, care, cars, cart, case, cast, cats, cero, cert, coat, cora, core, coss, cost, cote, cots, east, eats, ecto, eros, erst, oast, oate, octa, oeta, orca, orte, oser, race, rase, rate, rest, rosa, rose, ross, rota, rotc, rote, rots, saor, sate, scar, scat, scet, scot, sear, seas, seat, sect, seor, seso, seta, sets, soar, sore, sort, star, taco, taos, tare, taro, tear, tera, tero, teso, toea, toer, tore, toss, treo, tsar.