What is the correct spelling for SOCIA?
This word (Socia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOCIA
- cia Ethelyn had affirmed so solemnly that she would not write to her husband that she half feared to break her vow; and, besides that, she could not forgive him for having left her behind, while Marcia, Ella, and Melinda were enjoying themselves so much.
- mocha We were told that already, since the British occupation of Aden, the trade of Mocha had fallen off. It seldom happens that a steamer passes down the Red Sea without bringing emigrants from Mocha , anxious to establish themselves in the new settlement; and if Aden were made a free port, there can be little doubt that it would monopolize the whole commerce of the neighbourhood. Rollin up the chocha I need me some mo bruh Partna u a puta Grande muche mocha – Add It Up by gucci mane
- sepia The experiences of the next day will remain for ever in my memory etched, as it were, in sepia .
- social He was singularly unencumbered; had no family duties, no social ties, no obligations toward any one but his landlord.
- sock Pip-Emma knew on sight that Janet couldn't hold her end up to save her neck, and that sooner or later she, Pip-Emma, would have to sock the fat girl in the eye.
- soda But to die because a man who cannot write has practised on soda -water bottles!
- sofa Lady Beltham by a tremendous effort of will had risen to her feet, and was standing by the end of the sofa .
- sofia We may state here that during the long operations against Plevna the Russians had to content themselves with watching this western road to Orkanye and Sofia by means of cavalry; but the reinforcements from Sofia generally made their way in.
- soil "How rich the soil must be to raise grass like that," they said to each other.
- sousa When he got on all of his Pins he had Sousa put away.
- such Such a thing had never been seen before.
- syria He had served with Pliny in the army of Syria , and had been his colleague in the quaestorship; they constantly visited one another at their country seats.
- Soc This nickname, however, recently had been shortened by the time-saving lads and Grant was more frequently called Soc than by the name which his parents had given him.
- Lucia But the book had not been taken, the weeks passed by and Lucia was as far from me as ever.
- Sasha It is getting late, Sasha .
- Sonia Besides, I somehow can't picture the Princess Sonia Danidoff, wife of the Grand Chamberlain and cousin of His Majesty the Emperor of All the Russias, allowing herself to be surprised alone with a man whom she did not know.
- Sophia I will say there are some nice things about Aunt Sophia .
- SCI Nat. Sci . Philadelphia, 13:77, June 30, 1861.
- SCH Sch. & Soc., vol.3, pp.243-5.
- SORTA Finally he grins sorta sheepishlike, an' hands it back to Lawler, butt first.
- SOSA El 80" was identified as Carlos Arturo Quintana, son of César Raúl Gamboa Sosa (who had been killed three days before Breachs murder) and leader of the crime syndicate La Línea, a division of the Juárez Cartel.