What is the correct spelling for SOCIETIED?
This word (Societied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOCIETIED
- scented Though we saw deer in the distance, they scented us, and we could not get up to them; but we were in the region where buffalo might be found, and we hoped to fall in with a herd.
- solicited The first night of their arrival, they slept in temporary beds, and on the king being solicited the next day to choose his apartments, he replied: "Let everyone shift for himself; for my part, I am very well where I am."
- solitude Solitude had taken hold of Lydie's fancy.
- sorted I dashed downstairs and sorted out my charges.
- suited Action suited to the words quickly followed.
- Cited Lysander, therefore, assured the people, he had seen a star shoot, and at the same time Leonidas was cited to answer for himself.
- Scouted His suggestions have been scouted, he has been pointedly excluded from all share in the management of the club, and treated with scanty civility.