What is the correct spelling for SOCIITIES?
This word (Sociities) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOCIITIES
- sixties It were away back in the sixties , when I were younger nor I am now, an' a sailor chap, knockin' around doin' odd jobs, happened across my house.
- solicitous Then he became solicitous about his comfort on the floor.
- Cities The two cities are also joined by railroad, the distance between them being over three hundred miles.
- Societies Secret societies were discovered both north and south.
- Sties We have the advantage of the experience of the whole world as to the choice of breeds, the construction of sties, and the rearing of stock.
- Suicides At Acre he had lost nearly 5,000 men in killed, wounded, and plague-stricken, though he falsely reported to the Directory that his losses during the whole expedition did not exceed 1,500 men: and during the terrible retreat to Jaffa he was shocked, not only by occasional suicides of soldiers in his presence, but by the utter callousness of officers and men to the claims of the sick and wounded.
- sisters And she had heard her sisters speak of nothing else for a fortnight.
- solicits One might mention, too, that there were Drone placards out,-five or six of them,-little things about the size of a pocket handkerchief, with a statement that "Mr. Edward Drone solicits the votes of the electors of Missinaba County."
- cites The passage he cites , however, is no more rhythmical than many passages in modern English prose.
- solicitors In due time the agent and solicitors from far and near brought their endless papers, my father wrote out a check, we all signed our names a great many times, and the house was ours.
- sites They require sites for houses, for churches, for means of communication, for a thousand purposes, and the landlord often refuses to grant such altogether, or charges an exorbitant price for the privilege.
- suites "There are rooms- we call them suites - upstairs for patients, and the research lab and offices are in the .
- scarcities The simple struggle for subsistence, which had been the foremost theme when scarcities existed in all types of goods and the sources of capital were meager, no longer was the overriding consideration.
- sorties How, only six months after their union, the Franco-Prussian war broke out, and Elsie's husband Wilhelm was sent with his regiment to the frontier; how in many engagements he had distinguished himself; and how, at last, he was mortally wounded during one of the sorties at the siege of Metz.
94 words made from the letters SOCIITIES
3 letter words made from SOCIITIES:ceo, cio, cis, cos, cot, cst, ect, eos, est, etc, ice, ies, iii, iso, oct, otc, sec, set, sic, sis, sit, sos, sot, sse, tec, tic, tie, toe, tss.
5 letter words made from SOCIITIES:ciose, ciste, cites, citie, coits, coses, coset, costs, cseti, estos, icest, icies, ictsi, ioses, iseco, issei, istoe, iteco, itics, osite, scots, sects, seito, sices, sisco, siste, sisti, sites, sitio, sitoe, socie, socii, stice, stoic, tices, tisci, tisei, toses.
4 letter words made from SOCIITIES:cite, coss, cost, cote, cots, ecto, ices, icse, iiie, isis, itoi, otic, otis, scet, scot, scsi, sect, seoi, seso, sets, sise, site, teso, ties, toci, toei, toss.