What is the correct spelling for SOCILA?
This word (Socila) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOCILA
- docile She has been an obedient, docile woman.
- sail He did not explain his meaning just then, but another sail went up and something else came down.
- saucily And thus she spoke, prettily, saucily , and blushing the while, "And are you so sure, sir, that you are the first?"
- scowl In the lanes, in church, anywhere, he froze too attentive glances of admiring males with a most portentous scowl .
- scylla The promontory of Scylla was within his sight.
- sicilian There was a theatre in every important town of Sicily, as may be seen in the ruins still remaining on the sites of Segesta, Syracuse, Tauromenium, and Catana; and the enjoyment of the drama entered largely into the life of the Sicilian , as it had into that of the Italian Greeks.
- sicily If it were not for your preposterous height, your yellow hair and blue eyes, there would be no difficulty about the matter at all, for you would have but to cross the straits into Sicily , to buy a small property there, and to settle down quietly; but it is impossible with your appearance to pass as one of the Latin race."
- sill Mr. Sparrow was already there, with a foot over the sill .
- silo While the rectangular barn has stall room for two more cows, the round barn contains space in the center for a silo 18 feet in diameter.
- sisal But the moonlit water's edge lay barren, deserted save for an occasional beached fishing skiff, its sisal nets exposed on poles to dry.
- social So since last spring I've been cut out of every social affair except those the school gives.
- socially When walking one had to step over their legs; or, if socially inclined, one could stand by and join in the conversation.
- soil Die, consciousness devoured by a cell of soil Die, punished and doomed as a liar Die, hope shall be buried with maggots to coil – Ways To The Grave by bloodbath
- sol ya se fue el sol la murga se va sin carnaval Y a su alrededor – Sin Carnaval by Mosca, La
- solar My rap game solar The platinum chain polar – Let 'em Live by chino xl
- solo Here Kent heard her in a short but effectively rendered solo .
- zola He asked for a volume of Zola , and looked at Lilly as much as to say, "You see what a dog I am."
- Cilia Although the tentacles may be correctly described as organs used in capturing prey, they do not themselves seize it but waft it by means of the currents set up by their cilia to the mouth, into which it is swept by the currents produced by the cilia lining the pharynx.
- Cecil John's secret writing," Cecil Mitford had been fortunate enough to unearth among the undigested masses of the Record Office.
- Cecilia And Sister Cecilia tells me that that does happen sometimes.
- Cecily "If this means," said Aunt Viney, with matter-of-fact precision, "that you've been gallivanting all alone, Cecily , on that common plain, where you're likely to meet all sorts of foreigners and tramps and savages, and Heaven knows what other vermin, I shall set my face against a repetition of it.
- Cecelia THE PLAY'S THE THING 17 THERE'S DANGER IN NUMBERS 57 MISERY LOVES COMPANY 83 THE CHRISTMAS GUEST 115 WHO IS SYLVIA? 147 THE SPIRIT OF CECELIA ANNE 187 THEODORA, GIFT OF GOD 219 GREAT OAKS FROM LITTLE ACORNS 263
- Cecile Cecile looked up quickly, but detected only amiable indifference in the young fellow's face.
- SOSA Sosa, at that time, was little acquainted with the Inquisition, of which he was afterwards a member.
- SOLIS Francisco de Solis was standing before one of them, in the church of Victory at Madrid, representing a scene from the life of St. Diego, and was asked to explain the subject depicted.
68 words made from the letters SOCILA
5 letter words made from SOCILA:aclos, alcis, alcos, aliso, asilo, casio, clios, coila, coils, iscol, isola, laios, laois, lisco, oslac, sacoi, salio, scail, scali, scalo, scoil, silao, solca, solia.
3 letter words made from SOCILA:ail, ali, als, asl, cia, cio, cis, cli, col, cos, ilo, iso, lac, lao, oas, oca, oil, ola, sac, sic, sol.
4 letter words made from SOCILA:also, aoli, asio, cali, ciao, clio, coal, coil, cola, ical, icao, laic, laos, liao, losi, ocal, olai, olic, sail, salo, sial, silo, soil.