What is the correct spelling for SOCITIES?
This word (Socities) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOCITIES
- sixties They d lived together for a year and a half on First Avenue in the East Sixties .
- Cities "But I thought- I remember your telling me once that your best work had been done in a crowd-in big cities.
- Societies In the early decades of the eighteenth century societies for the discussion of literary and scientific questions were established in Rio and Bahia.
- suites They are furnished, but not crowded, with old and exquisite things-things which must have been intimate friends of the family for generations; and, oh, how much more attractive are the rooms than any royal suites I've seen in palaces!
- smites Over the wan lone steppe her couriers speed, The secret forest echoes her command, She smites the sword that made her children bleed, And Death and Havoc hold the famished land.
- spites A true little woman, with her loves and spites .
92 words made from the letters SOCITIES
3 letter words made from SOCITIES:ceo, cio, cis, cos, cot, cst, ect, eos, est, etc, ice, ies, iso, oct, otc, sec, set, sic, sis, sit, sos, sot, sse, tec, tic, tie, toe, tss.
5 letter words made from SOCITIES:ciose, ciste, cites, citie, coits, coses, coset, costs, cseti, estos, icest, icies, ictsi, ioses, iseco, issei, istoe, iteco, itics, osite, scots, sects, seito, sices, sisco, siste, sisti, sites, sitio, sitoe, socie, socii, stice, stoic, tices, tisci, tisei, toses.
4 letter words made from SOCITIES:cite, coss, cost, cote, cots, ecto, ices, icse, isis, itoi, otic, otis, scet, scot, scsi, sect, seoi, seso, sets, sise, site, teso, ties, toci, toei, toss.