What is the correct spelling for SOCITRY?
This word (Socitry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOCITRY
- sanitary If we condemn this disease-breeding death-trap, it will not be a question of this woman having "no roof" over her head, but she may have a decent roof, with healthful, sanitary regulations, at a less rent than she now pays, and still pay an honest interest on the investment to the landlord.
- satire At an early age he became professor of belles lettres at Treviso, and published various poems, including a political satire , which led to his exile.
- satyr Principal objects-By Michael Angelo, Wounded Apollo, Bacchus and Satyr , Dying Adonis, and an unfinished group of Victory.
- sentry As then, there was a guard of soldiers within the covered entrance, with a sentry outside the gate.
- soldiery Ignorance of war and of the situation has induced them to criticise and to condemn; and idle words, greedily listened to, and quickly exaggerated, may easily destroy the confidence of the soldiery in the abilities of their leader.
- solitary The country is now very solitary , and the natives fear to approach the ruins, especially at night, believing them to be haunted.
- sophistry If, then, Tracts for the Million seem a necessity, they also seem an impossibility; for what self-respecting man will sit down to weave that tissue of sophistry , special-pleading, violence, and vulgarity, which alone will serve the practical purpose with those to whom trenchency is everything and subtlety nothing?
- sorcery She could have believed in sorcery : the man had eaten her heart!
- story That's the true story .
- stray Love smiled from a garden by the way, And called to me, but I would not stray From the road that stretched like a ribbon white, Up endless hills to an endless night.
- sultry It was a sultry July evening of the day on which the woman whom he had loved for years had married his brother.
101 words made from the letters SOCITRY
3 letter words made from SOCITRY:cio, cis, cos, cot, coy, cro, crt, cry, cst, icy, irs, iso, oct, otc, rio, rit, roc, rot, sic, sir, sit, sot, soy, sty, tic, tor, toy, tri, try, tyr.
5 letter words made from SOCITRY:citor, citro, citys, coirs, coits, coity, corsi, cotys, crist, cryos, cyrto, cytos, osity, risco, risto, rosic, rosit, rosti, rosty, rotis, royst, ryots, sircy, stoic, story, stryi, tirso, tisoy, toric, torys, trico, trios, triso, trois, troys, yosri.
4 letter words made from SOCITRY:city, coir, cost, cosy, cots, coys, cyst, itsy, orti, otic, otis, rico, ricy, riot, risc, riyo, rosy, rotc, rots, roys, scot, sort, stir, styr, syco, syro, tiro, toci, tory, tosy, toyi, trio, troy, tyro, ytis.