What is the correct spelling for SOCITYS?
This word (Socitys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOCITYS
- scots Chapter Two The origin of the house of Grant, like that of many another Scots family, is lost in the Scotch mists of antiquity.
- society "I don't think I should get on in that society," he replied.
- Societies Everything in life grows, and human societies are no exception to the rule.
- SITS Then he sits down at the left and rocks back and forth in misery.
- solicits A regular agent solicits the orders, places the machines, and collects the initial dollar; but the moment a subscriber in Mulberry Street falls in arrears his or her name is placed on a black list, which is turned over by this enterprising business house to a "collector," who is none other than the leading Camorrist, "bad man," or Black Hander of the neighborhood.
- cites Another critic, who cites this passage from Steevens, pursues the hypothesis as follows: "In fifty years after his death, Dryden mentions that he was then become a little obsolete.
- suits When this is the case, each man is the best judge of what suits him, and no trades-union ought to interfere.
- sorts I've got all sorts of things I want to ask you about it.
- sites It had long been known that the best harbours on the Uruguayan coast were at Montevideo and Maldonado, where partially sheltered bays, with water deep enough for the vessels of the eighteenth century, were overlooked by beautiful and defensible town sites.
- scouts On the 23d of February, Horry had out patroles upon the Christ Church road, and scouts down in St. Thomas'.
- SOTS It is to him that we owe the only complete and really noteworthy tetralogy, composed of cry, sotie, morality, and farce, which exists to show the final result of the mediaeval play-the Jeu du Prince des Sots.