What is the correct spelling for SODES?
This word (Sodes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SODES
- Seeds You make a hundred seeds and only one bears fruit.
- bodes All this signifies but one thing to Canada-a swift transition from agricultural status to industrial life; and whether such an artificial transition bodes good or ill for a land whose greatest wealth lies in forest and mine and farm remains to be seen.
- ODES Some of the gallant odes of Horace breathe gracefulness, as some of his epistles cultivate reason.
- SOTS Imagine to yourselves a bar-room with all its sots, and their number multiplied indefinitely, while conscience-seared and bloated fiends stand behind the bar, from whence they deal out death and damnation, and the picture is complete.
- lodes Gold deposits are of two general classes-placers, and veins or lodes .