What is the correct spelling for SODT?
This word (Sodt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SODT
- sod The sides and roof might be all sod , but since they owned the oak grove, Pete and her father would have wood if they cared to use it.
- soda As soon as afternoon tea was completed, she waited an only moderately decent interval before her first scotch and soda .
- soft Such a soft bed you never slept in.
- soot It was hung up where he would be sure to see it, and upon the same chair before the fireplace she had thoughtfully placed her clothes-brush in case he might like to brush off the soot from his coat.
- sort 5013. Are there many of that sort ?
- sot It were a tiger trap-that's what, and sot with teeth.
- SODS Just before the Appell bell went we buried him and covered him with sods and grass.