What is the correct spelling for SOEN?
This word (Soen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOEN
- seen Mastering himself, Monsieur Roger answered that he had come to find out how Paul was, as he had seen him suffering the night before.
- sen The little widow of Jansen was coming from the hospital, walking slowly toward the river.
- son Look at him, Elder Craigmile; he is your son.
- soon Then I came over as soon as I could, because I thought Mr. Wilks ought to know about it."
- sown It was evident that the seeds of an inquiring spirit had been sown that day, which would bear fruit in the future.
- Sven The peasant Sven Svensson asked for permission to say a few words on the Poor Law.
- special-forces 32 Canadian Brigade Group, a unit of the Canadian Army 32nd Marines Brigade (Greece), a unit of the Greek Army 32nd (Imperial Service) Brigade of the British Indian Army in the First World War 32nd Indian Infantry Brigade of the British Indian Army in the Second World War 32nd Reinforced Brigade of the Armed People, an elite, special-forces unit of the Libyan military, often referred to as the "Khamis Brigade", after its commander, Khamis Gaddafi.