What is the correct spelling for SOFITS?
This word (Sofits) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOFITS
- soft 6698. It is probably not so necessary for them to do so when they can get provisions for their hosiery, as when they are only paid in soft goods?
- softy Well, you are the softy !
- soviets Whether or not the Soviets will prove permanent, no one can say.
- Sofas Then Dot sat upon one of the sofas, and heard the strains of a military band, seemingly far away, but sounding sweetly and distinctly, nevertheless.
- SITS Beside refers to place; as, He sits beside you.
- suits Each was allowed two full suits of clothes and no more, and two pair of double blankets and no more.
- shifts When the act is imminent, the cow becomes uneasy, moves restlessly, leaves off eating, in the field leaves the herd, lies down and rises again as if in pain, shifts upon her hind feet, moves the tail, and may bellow or moan.
- sifts That is why the cook sifts such a lot of sugar over them.
- sorts "Oh, no," smiled Jack in reply, "but evil men hide in woods and mountains and all sorts of odd places as much now as they did in the old days.
- swifts The black swifts wheel overhead, and the white-breasted swallows float in the azure.
- fits Come along in and see if it fits your finger-come along!
- SOTS While the sons of poor gentlemen have generally lost caste and sunk into useless sots, the children of these honest tillers of the soil have steadily risen to the highest class, and have given to Canada some of her best and wisest legislators.
- surfeits Ever the intermingling of the people Has been the source of malady in cities, As in the body food it surfeits on; And a blind bull more headlong plunges down Than a blind lamb; and very often cuts Better and more a single sword than five.