What is the correct spelling for SOGNS?
This word (Sogns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOGNS
- son Oh, he was a solier, a fine Highland son. He told me about all the battle he'd won. – Love Of My Life by Unknown Author
- song Just as in the Frankie and Johnny song, He done her wrong, he done her wrong. – Jilted by Unknown Author
- Sans "No, by thunder, you shan't-and that's sans phrase, as Sapt likes it.
- Sons But the sea can be terrible cruel to the sons o' men.
- signs That work's been finished three weeks yesterday; the money is all in the bank to pay for it just as soon as he signs the check, and he don't sign it, and ye can't get him to sign it.