What is the correct spelling for SOHIPA?
This word (Sohipa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOHIPA
- hap The rest, who had sat at breakfast, had by good hap heard nought of our disputing, by reason that Master Windecke had so much new matter for discourse that every ear hung on his words; and he, again, forgot to eat while he talked.
- heap Ill-satisfy'd keen nature's clamorous call, Stretch'd on his straw, he lays himself to sleep; While through the ragged roof and chinky wall, Chill, o'er his slumbers, piles the drifty heap! – A Winter Night by Robert Burns
- hip The Duchesse of Monmouth's hip is, I hear, now set again, after much pain.
- hippo However, this time Hippo wended his way to the field of corn without the others noticing him, and, arriving there, walked slowly through the ripe grain, his short legs and thick body doing an enormous amount of damage.
- hoop D'you mean to tell me you have forgotten your lady love of the hoop-skirts and ringlets?
- sahib Cadman Sahib would know.
- snip He reminds me of Snip out in the barn.
- snipe From the tumult of sound the screech of Bakahenzie shot up like a snipe from a rice field.
- soapy "It's all right," said Frieda, coming out in a cloud of soapy steam.
- sop Why, what she was trying to sop up in six weeks most young ladies give as many years to.