What is the correct spelling for SOIA?
This word (Soia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOIA
- soda Then put in the eggs and one and one-half teaspoonful of soda . When I say soda Not Coca Cola – What's Goin On by Gorilla Zoe
- sofa Lady Holme got up from the sofa and walked about the room.
- sofia At the outset the strifes at Sofia had resembled a triangular duel, and the Russian agents could readily have disposed of the third combatant had they sided either with the Prince or with the Liberals.
- soil They grow out of it; and in England there is no soil .
- Sonia "Princess Sonia Danidoff's pocket-book has been stolen," he announced; "but I have had the hotel doors shut and we shall be sure to catch the thief."
- SOSA The galeon, which carried Sosa and Xavier, had the wind so favourable, that in two or three days she arrived at Melinda, on the coast of Africa, towards the equinoctial line.