What is the correct spelling for SOITES?
This word (Soites) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOITES
- site They occupied every variety of site .
- soviets In Russia it is the Soviets ; in America it is the One Big Union.
- Sties Until, therefore, the various haunts of intemperance in eating and drinking, and of gambling and stage-playing, can be broken up, it may be considered vain to hope for the disappearance of those sties of pollution which are their almost inevitable results.
- SITS Everyone sits on her.
- cites He then cites the second volume Term Reports, p.
- sets We rode home early, as the sun so soon sets behind the mountains.
- suits It suits my size, I confess; for, to tell you the truth, I'm older than I look, and have been three years at sea.
- stirs He has a perfectly artistic temperament and the greatest talent, but he stirs up with them a dreadful mess of cynicism and cold-blooded calculation.
- sorts I have knitted for 20 years all sorts of articles of hosiery.
- stews Have to give her credit for that, y'know; her place has never been a stews .
- suites The twins and their brides were occupying enormous suites at one of the big hotels, pending the completion of a new and exclusive apartment building in Fifth Avenue.
- smites Whence she: I will relate how from its cause Proceedeth that which maketh thee to wonder, And purge away the cloud that smites upon thee.
- sides Instead, on all sides , they saw the arms of the Tournabuoni.
- spites Most men have their prejudices, as women have their spites ; and a prejudice against a fellow-creature is a thing that grows.
- SOTS If he had spoken then of what was uppermost in his mind, it would have been to complain of the rotten luck which in so ticklish a business had furnished him with fools and sots for associates.
- sorters In the interval between station and station, which in some of the mail trains is often an hour or two, the sorters know that they are secure from interruption.
- sorties In a short time, indeed, the English from Calais, and from other places held by them in France, began to make sorties and to carry off much plunder from the country round, and especially took by storm the Castle of Banelinghen near Ardres, notwithstanding the truce that prevailed.
- sitters She said that when things were very favorable, and the medium a very good one, the soul that wanted to communicate could make a kind of body for itself out of what she called the astral matter of the medium or the sitters .