What is the correct spelling for SOKUA?
This word (Sokua) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOKUA
- saw I saw the report you speak of.
- say Because he always does what I say .
- see I asked to see M. de Balzac.
- show And there are passages, particularly the rally in presence of the Zulu king, that show genuine and remarkable narrative talent-a talent that few will have the wit to understand, a talent of strength, spirit, capacity, sufficient vision, and sufficient self-sacrifice, which last is the chief point in a narrator.
- six I presented him with six pounds of beads of various colours, together with some strings of harness bells.
- skua The skua remained as still as the bowlder he sat upon.
- such How dare ye tell me such monstrosities?
- says Yes, and there is another old proverb and one much more to the purpose that says , "Still waters run deep."