What is the correct spelling for SOLAN?
This word (Solan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOLAN
- lan The fifth is called Lan Tsai Ho. Nothing is known of his true name, his time nor his family.
- loan And he seldom began any conversation with Hugh unless he had some point to gain-an advance of money to ask, or some favor to beg in the way of shooting, or the loan of a horse.
- salon We sometimes had informal music in my little blue salon .
- saloon Half-past nine, and supper and the chivalry of Mr. Gilman waiting for them in the elegance of the saloon !
- slain Heretofore I have been obliged to keep it concealed lest, recognizing me, my enemies should have slain me."
- slang I am not-to use a little modern slang -going to "give myself away" on canoeing, or talk of startling adventure.
- slogan Alas for the lifelong battle, whose bravest slogan is bread.
- sol Why, you don't suspiciont he done it, do you, Sol ?"
- solar Of this you may be sure: Sooner or later we shall communicate with all the planets, and perhaps through the giant sun receive news of outside solar systems.
- solon "Did you ever know, my Solon ," he said, "that it was not Jean Jacques who saved Carmen at the wreck of the Antoine, but it was she who saved him; and yet she never breathed of it in all the years.
- son Joe turned to his son .
- Golan 6:71 Unto the sons of Gershom were given out of the family of the half tribe of Manasseh, Golan in Bashan with her suburbs, and Ashtaroth with her suburbs: 6:72 And out of the tribe of Issachar; Kedesh with her suburbs, Daberath with her suburbs, 6:73 And Ramoth with her suburbs, and Anem with her suburbs: 6:74 And out of the tribe of Asher; Mashal with her suburbs, and Abdon with her suburbs, 6:75 And Hukok with her suburbs, and Rehob with her suburbs: 6:76 And out of the tribe of Naphtali; Kedesh in Galilee with her suburbs, and Hammon with her suburbs, and Kirjathaim with her suburbs.
- Nolan Nolan was at table, and was in an unusually bright and talkative mood.
- Sloan There were so many other and better ways of letting Elmendorf know that in the coming conference his presence could be dispensed with, that Sloan spoke of it the moment they reached the library; but Allison was imperious and positive.
- Selena Birthday" (Beatles song), 1968 "Birthday" (Katy Perry song), 2014 "Birthday" (Selena Gomez song), 2013 "Birthday" (The Sugarcubes song), 1988 "Birthday", song by Blur from Leisure "Birthday", song by Destiny's Child from Destinys Child "Birthday", song by Flo Rida "Birthday", song by JP Cooper from Fifty Shades Darker: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack "Birthday", song by Junior Boys "Birthday", song by Mario from Never 2 Late "Birthday", song by Meredith Brooks from Blurring the Edges "Birthday", song by Namie Amuro from Genic "Birthday", song by Taproot "Birthday", song by The Prom Kings from their self-titled album "Birthday", song by Twista from Category F5 "Birth-day (Love Made Real)", song by Suzanne Vega from Nine Objects of Desire "Birthday Song", song by Helen Reddy from No Way to Treat a Lady
- Sloane And poor Sloane , still under surveillance, is slowly dying of neglect, the doctor charging him with eating soap to produce symptoms of illness.
- San Near Porta Alessandria is the small Baptistery of San Pietro, 11th cent.
- slant In that case the holes are made in a circle, and they slant downwards and inwards, so that their lower ends tend to meet.