What is the correct spelling for SOLCE?
This word (Solce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOLCE
- sale These had an encouraging sale among immediate relatives. Havin' a sale On a hairless pink rodent With a long skinny tail It seemed that this could be a solution – Naked Mole Rap by disney
- sales Sales are away below any expectation from the number of customers, even allowing for shopping habits of a bargain-day crowd.
- slice When Mrs. Livingstone came in from supper, with a cup of hot tea and a slice of toast for Mabel, she was surprised to find her sobbing like a child.
- slicer All along the right-hand side of the course there runs an out-of-bounds area, so that the poor slicer is for ever dropping another ball over his shoulder.
- sloe The crab has been transformed into the apple; the sloe into the plum; flowers have changed their color, and become double; and these new characters can be perpetuated by seed; a bitter plant, with wavy sea-green leaves, has been taken from the sea-side, where it grew like wild charlock; has been transplanted into the garden, lost its saltness, and has been metamorphosed into two distinct vegetables, as unlike each other as is each to the parent plant-the red cabbage and the cauliflower.
- slope Yelling at the top of his voice, he leaped down the slope .
- Slows Care should be taken, when the vacuum falls and the turbine slows down, to see that the water is shut off from the glands for fear it may leak out to such an extent as to let the water into the bearings and impair the lubricating qualities of the oil.