What is the correct spelling for SOLD?
This word (Sold) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOLD
- bold And now, if I may make so bold , what is the matter with you, Miss Pauline Dale?"
- cold "The water really is cold ," she said.
- fold Without memory of the shepherd who had found the lost sheep and returned them to the fold .
- gold Pauline did take the little gold thimble.
- hold I had hold of Helen's hand.
- mold I am in one continual tremble for him, and I wish so often that he was just a little boy, no older than your brother Alfred; then I could learn his tastes, and indeed mold them in a measure by having him with me a great deal, and it does seem to me that I could make religion appear such a pleasant thing to him, that he couldn't help seeking Jesus for himself.
- old Pa, how old you look!
- scold "Yes, dear-only don't scold .
- sod The spade is inserted here and then bent backwards partly so as to lift open the sod in the letter T. In this opening the block of spawn is inserted, then closed by pressure with the foot.
- sol "We've come to find Sol ," said Peggy.
- sold And you sold a lot of them?
- sole Had he been left in her sole charge, she would doubtless have done her duty to him but to stand by and see another doing it?
- soled Alice looked from her own broad-soled street shoes to the high-heeled, misshapen things on her companion's feet.
- solid "I don't," said Martial-"that's a solid fact.
- solo The treble solo of the chant darted above that throb and grunt like a mad bird skimming the turbulent tops of a dark forest.
- wold They hunted by field, and they hunted by wold ; they drew the woods blank, and the scent didn't lie on the downs at all.
- Told It is just as I told you it would be.
- SOLS I never saw a cloud from Paris to Nismes half as broad as a twenty-four sols piece.