What is the correct spelling for SOLDING?
This word (Solding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOLDING
- folding She closed the note thoughtfully, folding and double-folding it into a thick wad. she paid for the blinding he worked for my folding – Most Brutal Criminal by discount
- golding Within another two days Barbara Golding was at the bedside of Captain Louis Bachelor, battling with an enemy that is so often stronger than love and always kinder than shame.
- holding I exclaimed, holding out my arms. said my friend, we're holdin' a wedding – Rake by Townes Van Zandt
- molding I had seen it before as a vast machine molding the lives of all people around it.
- salting The only utility which this salt appears to possess, beyond that of the common fine-grained salt usually found in the shops, is that it dissolves more slowly by moisture, and therefore is better calculated for salting of fish, and other animal substances, which cannot be wholly covered with brine.
- scalding Shell half a pound of sweet almonds, and pour scalding water over them, which will make the skins peal off.
- scolding It appears the Touatee has got a scolding wife.
- siding The Selector's Daughter I. She rode slowly down the steep siding from the main road to a track in the bed of the Long Gully, the old grey horse picking his way zig-zag fashion.
- Sidling We had waded about as far in this direction, sidling between the stumps and stools as well as we could, when he came again to a stand and passed back the word for me. I waded on, and joined him. The osiers, which were interspersed here and there with great willows, rose above our heads and shut out the moonlight.
- Saladin Amid the disorder of his troops, Saladin remained on the plain without lowering his standard or suspending the sound of his brazen kettle-drums, he rallied his forces, retired upon Ramleh, and prepared to defend the road leading to Jerusalem.
131 words made from the letters SOLDING
3 letter words made from SOLDING:dig, din, dis, dog, dol, don, dos, gin, god, ido, igd, ilo, iod, ion, iso, lid, lin, log, lsd, nig, nil, nod, nog, oil, old, sin, sod, sol, son.
5 letter words made from SOLDING:digos, dilgo, dingl, dingo, dings, dinos, diols, dison, dling, dolni, dongs, gilds, glion, goins, golin, golis, gonds, idols, indos, ingls, ingos, ligon, linds, lingo, lings, lodin, login, loids, loing, loins, longs, losin, oding, olins, oslin, sidon, siglo, signo, singl, siong, sligo, sling, sloid, solid, solin.
4 letter words made from SOLDING:digs, ding, diol, dogi, dogs, doin, dong, gild, gilo, gion, glis, gnod, goil, gois, gold, gond, gons, idog, idol, igno, igon, ilgo, indo, ings, inlo, iong, lido, lind, ling, lino, lion, logs, loin, long, losi, ngoi, nido, nisl, nodi, nods, noli, odin, ogin, oids, olig, sign, sild, silo, sing, sion, slog, slon, snog, sogn, soil, sold, song.