What is the correct spelling for SOLECE?
This word (Solece) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOLECE
- am smitten
- bearing under
- co join
- de briefed
- de briefing
- de throne
- de throned
- hone in
- sales Elizabeth was alone in the sales room going through her routine.
- silence Harry King looked at him a moment in silence.
- slews Stern faced and intent upon the road, he slews his big ship into a better bit of road by hauling at the steering wheel.
- slicer Why, there was that Mrs. Slicer six or seven years ago-you remember-that Cecil Grainger had such a deuce of a time with.
- sluice Nasmyth had not long to wait before Gordon stepped in and quietly set about his surgical work, after someone had dipped up a little water from the sluice.
- Solaced Moses was not only solaced by human fellowship, but nerved and animated by the thought of his brother, and the mention of his tribe.
- solaces It solaces us in travel, fires us in action, prompts our invention, sheds a grace beyond the power of luxury round our homes, is the recognised envoy of our minds among all mankind and to all time.
- SOLIS So completely discomfited were the Spaniards by this repulse, and so thoroughly at their ease were the besieged, that a soldier let himself down from the ramparts of the town for the sake of plundering the body of Captain Solis, who was richly dressed, and, having accomplished this feat, was quietly helped back again by his comrades from above.
- splice He could splice the frames, and work in the netting, equal to an Indian squaw.