What is the correct spelling for SOLEDION?
This word (Soledion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOLEDION
- golden The day was beautiful, and the sun from the west poured a wealth of golden light.
- leiden Well, you see, Henri too-yes, Granny isn't quite in her dotage yet-leaving Leiden like that!
- olden Had he not served and guarded her with all the gentle chivalry of an olden knight?
- salerno His fighters and bombers were at last masters of the air over Salerno , but they got no rest after their victory.
- salon The door of the salon opened; it was Monsieur Gerbault.
- scolding It is an awful scolding for your running away last night.
- sedan He got no further than half the distance when an olive sedan , a big one, raced toward us.
- seldom With her it must be all or nothing-too often it was all that she received; seldom , as in this case-nothing.
- seton I went to his room, and there was an envelope on the mantelpiece, and a letter with an address in Seton Street, off the Kennington Road."
- slain It need not be an enemy slain in battle, or even an enemy at all.
- sled This flexion of the plastron, combined with its naturally up-turned anterior edge, cause it to function in the manner of a sled runner when the turtle is moving forward.
- sledding "Lenore, the I.W.W. will have hard sledding in this wheat country.
- sliding They plunged down with soil and stones sliding and rattling after them, splashed into a creek, and were half-way up the opposite side when a second clatter of falling stones was followed by a heavy downward rush of loosened soil.
- slowdown The opportunity for industrial employment in the North which had resulted from war and from the slowdown in European immigration along with the increase of racism and segregation in the South combined to open the way for the development of the growing spirit of determination.
- sodden "We're all going to die of rheumatic fever," said Doggie, shivering in his sodden uniform.
- sodding At any rate, they talked of sodding Captain Ussher at the wedding-didn't they?
- soiled She moved her soiled gloves up and down the little table-"Well, what if I am?"
- sold 4196. Was that when you had sold your knitting to Mr. Linklater?
- solder A monster man two solder -irons took, Made them quite hot, and, with a fiendish look, Went right behind the boy, and on each side The heated irons to his face applied!
- soldering In soldering , ZnCl2 is employed for a flux.
- soldier "I see," he resumed, "you are an honest young man, and would not be the ruin of an old soldier .
- soled So we ran away from Basil, and I had one of the happiest hours I have ever lived through; although the sight of Sir Walter's neat clothes in the glass case-the thick-soled boots, the broad-brimmed hat that covered his thoughts, the coat that covered his heart-brought tears to my eyes.
- solemn It is my solemn duty to turn them out at once if you are going to do that.
- solenoid Inside the barrel of the electric pen a little plunger, carrying the stylus, travels to and fro at a very high rate of speed, due to the attraction and repulsion of the solenoid coils of wire surrounding it; and as the hand of the writer guides it the pen thus makes its record in a series of very minute perforations in the paper.
- solid In every respect, then, it is a well-made book, a solid contribution to popular reading.
- solidify Drying oils, as linseed, absorb O from the air, and thus solidify .
- solidity As he looked at her now, turning over his dire predicament the while, he noticed the truculent solidity of her jaw, the indomitable courage and steadiness of her gaze.
- solomon Oh, you are an infant Solomon !
- solon Leading Athenians, Solon , Hippias and Themistocles, had been received at Eastern courts or had accompanied Eastern sovereigns to war, and one more famous even than these, Alcibiades, had lately lived with a Persian satrap.
- solution "Solution one sounds good to me," I told him.
- stallion Otto Palvicz, however, was in the lead, his full-blooded stallion being best able to stand the strain of the twenty hours' continuous chase.
- stein The struggle against Napoleon was prepared for by the exile Stein , and war was first proclaimed by a professor.
- stolon "This much anyway," he added, holding a broken stolon in his fingers.
- Holden "I've often wondered whether our judgment was accurate enough to really be used, but it was used," commented Holden Harrison who sat on the board.
- Seeding The valuable sugar pine of the Western mountains is not seeding itself as rapidly as it should, and we fear it will become extinct.
- Sledging Over ice-fields and across icy and turbulent water, the party made its way for five hundred miles-four hundred miles of boating and one hundred of sledging-fifty-one days of heroic exertion that might well take the courage out of the stoutest heart.
- Sleeting It is a cold day, sleeting, snowing, blowing, all that is abominable.
- Slotting A much more usual method, however, is to employ slotting or keyway drills.
- Saladin As Saladin did not ascend the throne till twenty years later, chronology is enabled to clear his memory of this piece of scandal.
- Soling I was on my uppers when he happened along-and without any prospect of re-soling.
- Eldon Lord Eldon suffered much from headache, and when he was raised to the peerage he petitioned the King to allow him to dispense with the wig.
- Salton At Salton , in California, an area of more than one thousand acres, which lies two hundred and sixty-four feet below sea level, is flooded with water from salt springs.
- Sheldon A boat was lowered containing the captain, Jack Sheldon , Dick Percival and six stout sailors, the entire party with the exception of the boys, being heavily armed.
- Weldon He too would have liked at that moment to have seen a copy of "Weldon Shirmer," and to have read what stood at the top of page fourteen.
- soloed Martin soloed around the city for another week, then rented a car and raced up to his sister's home in Burlington, Vermont, to play Uncle Bountiful to Carol's three kids and to lap up as much as possible of his sister's real cooking.
- soloing Deep-water soloing , or psicobloc, is a subtype of free solo climbing performed on cliffs overhanging water so that in case of a fall, the climber lands safely in the sea.
- solider My memory was composed of what I'd experienced and the reflections, the thoughts, that had given birth to; and, of them, the latter were the more real, solider than the Prado, more tangible than the dining-room of the Inglaterra.
- squanderers I was the second son of a gentleman, whose patrimony had been wasted by a long succession of squanderers , till he was unable to support any of his children, except his heir, in the hereditary dignity of idleness.
308 words made from the letters SOLEDION
5 letter words made from SOLEDION:deils, delio, denio, denso, deoli, desio, diels, dileo, diles, dines, dinos, dinse, diols, dioon, diose, dison, doesn, dolen, doles, dolne, dolni, dolno, dolon, dolos, dones, dools, doone, doose, dosie, doson, eidos, eilds, eison, elion, enols, eosin, ideon, idles, idole, idols, idose, indeo, indes, indle, indos, ineos, inose, insel, ionel, isled, isolo, isone, ledin, leino, leins, liden, liens, lieon, linds, lined, lione, loden, lodes, lodin, loids, loins, londe, londo, looie, loons, loose, losed, losen, losin, neild, nelio, nelis, nield, niolo, nodos, noise, nolie, nolos, noose, nosed, odein, odiel, odone, oiled, oinos, olden, oldie, olein, oleos, olins, olios, olson, ondes, ondol, oneil, onlie, oodle, ooids, oside, osiel, oslin, osone, sdein, sedin, seidl, seido, selin, selon, sendo, senil, senio, senoi, senol, seond, seoni, sidel, sidle, sidon, sield, siled, silen, sileo, sined, sinoe, slide, slied, sloid, slone, snide, snood, snool, sodoe, soile, solde, soled, solei, solid, solin, solio, soloi, solon, soole.
4 letter words made from SOLEDION:dein, deli, delo, deol, dine, diol, doel, doin, dole, dolo, done, dono, doon, dose, dsei, elio, endo, ends, enid, enlo, enol, eons, ideo, ides, idle, idol, ileo, indo, inle, inlo, iodo, isle, lein, leio, lend, leni, lens, leon, lido, lied, lien, lies, lind, line, lino, lion, lode, loei, loen, loin, lone, lono, looe, loon, loos, lose, losi, loso, neid, nido, nied, nile, nisl, node, nodi, nods, noel, noio, noli, nolo, nool, nose, odel, odeo, odin, odio, odle, odol, oedo, oeil, oids, olde, oleo, olie, olso, ondo, oned, onoe, onos, ooid, oons, osel, osen, oseo, oslo, sein, seli, send, seoi, side, siel, sild, silo, sine, sion, sled, sloe, slon, snel, soil, sold, sole, solo, sone, sood, soon.
3 letter words made from SOLEDION:den, des, die, din, dis, dle, doe, dol, don, dos, edo, eld, end, enl, eon, eos, ido, ies, ilo, iod, ion, iso, led, lei, leo, lid, lie, lin, loo, lsd, neo, nil, nod, ode, oed, oil, old, one, ono, sen, sin, sle, sod, sol, son.