What is the correct spelling for SOLL?
This word (Soll) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOLL
- boll The furtive eyes that watched him from pine-tree boll and ironwood bush, from skyey branch or moss-veiled root, touched not his consciousness.
- doll After the snow had been brushed off the Japanese doll , Margy hugged her close in her arms. Don't they realize I'm a porcelain doll Lost, alone, unsure, kind, demure, small – Porcelain Doll by Megan Mccauley
- moll Remember that, Moll , my lass!
- roll With one hand he pulled the roll collar away from the man's neck and with the other sought for the string: sought in vain.
- sell But will he sell them to me?
- sill And you standing there looking in, leaning on the window-sill, and the warm sunshine upon you, Cornelius.
- soil This village is now German soil ."
- sol "I don't know about that," declared Sol .
- sold It looks as though we had been sold .
- sole It was the very thing he had been hoping for, and which offered the sole prospect of escape from a death by torture, for it would at least give him the chance of a dash for freedom.
- solo P.Y. Cool stepped upon the platform and informed the audience that when he was pastor of the First Methodist church in Santa Cruz in 1864 I was the solo singer in his church.
- soul It is for her soul , is it not?"
- toll The toll was paid promptly.
- Coll M. de Peyrehorade told Jean Coll and me, a fortnight ago, to uproot an old olive tree which had been killed by the frost last year, for there was a very severe frost, you will remember.