What is the correct spelling for SOLOVE?
This word (Solove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOLOVE
- clove A slight breeze shifted the mist from the sprawling, muddy river and the sun clove through.
- glove Give me my glove , sir, I demand it. Each time I look at you, I'm limp as a glove And feeling like someone in love – Like Someone in Love by Ella Fitzgerald
- love It was during his convalescence that Isaac learned really to love the Indian maiden. Goodbye, my lady love, Farewell, my turtle dove, – Goodbye, My Lady Love by Unknown Author
- olive Then, eat the olive .
- salve A salve against the elfin race and nocturnal goblin visitors: take wormwood, lupin....
- salver You can't have a club without a waiter in red plush and silver salver in his hand; then you can't bring a lady to a club, and you have to get into a corner to talk about them.
- salvo The great guns and boarders having been exercised for their entertainment, the commissioners, with their numerous attendants, left for the Powhatan, the Macedonian firing a salvo in their honor as they took their departure.
- silva Besides," I added, "it would be a great mistake to give Silva any reason to suspect he's being watched.
- silver I don't care if it's real silver !
- slav First a Slav , by adoption a Parisian, he is the open door because he admitted into the West, Eastern musical ideas, Eastern tonalities, rhythms, in fine the Slav ic, all that is objectionable, decadent and dangerous.
- slaver In those piping times of peace there was very little excitement at sea- no enemy to be encountered, no vessels to be chased, except perhaps a slaver from the coast of Africa.
- sleeve "It is our business," replied the man, taking off his ragged rush hat, and rubbing his still more ragged blue cotton sleeve over his wet forehead.
- sliver Now she marked a roving reel aloft that was running out, and in a moment she had broken the sliver , swept away the empty reel and hung up a full one.
- sloe See what a fix the Sloth is in, He has been captured by the gin: This gin is not the same gin though, In which we sometimes find the Sloe .
- slope Off she set down the slope as fast as she could run, and she ran so fast that she could not stop till she came to the end.
- sloven A sloven in one thing is a sloven in all things.
39 words made from the letters SOLOVE
3 letter words made from SOLOVE:eos, evl, leo, lev, loo, sle, sol.
4 letter words made from SOLOVE:levo, looe, loos, lose, loso, love, lovo, oleo, olso, osel, oseo, oslo, ovel, sloe, sole, solo, velo, vole, volo.
5 letter words made from SOLOVE:loose, losev, oleos, ovels, slove, slovo, solov, solve, soole, velos, voloe, volos, voseo.