What is the correct spelling for SOLWING?
This word (Solwing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOLWING
- blowing And now give me a lock of your black hair, which is blowing so wildly about your head, like ravens' or vultures' wings." Sure as a flood, smooth as a vast wind blowing; And, gathering power and purpose as he goes, Unstumbling, unreluctant, strong, unknowing, Borne by a will not his, that lifts, that grows, – Night Journey, The by Rupert Brooke
- flowing So the river of sweet words ran on, sweetly voiced, and flowing in its appointed course with a golden felicity of thought and phrase. Y'all freeze up, we be flowin' it Your girl knowin' it and that's why she's showin' it – It's Alright by fabolous
- glowing His eyes are glowing . Got your face glowin' Keep your fi-hi With my mind blowin' It's been travellin' to wherever it should – Acapulco Gold by soulwax
- plowing Plowing took even longer.
- sewing Those who came now brought news from Inger's own birthplace; what more natural than that Inger should give them a cup of coffee, and let them look at her sewing -machine!
- sling "Somebody's hit him with a sling -shot," said Tommy, carelessly.
- sloping Carver's field was a tract, several acres in extent, of pasture land, sloping down to one corner, where a brook trickled along quietly.
- slowing Our nation's long journey towards civil rights for all our citizens-once a source of discord, now a source of pride-must continue with no backsliding or slowing down.
- soiling Oh, he's afraid of soiling his hands and clothes.
- solving Andreyev, in writing it, has come very near to solving the question of the meaning of life, and its justification.
- stowing The greater part of the fourth day was spent in receiving half the number on board, and stowing them below.
- swing Morgan therefore resolved to swing clear around Lexington, thoroughly breaking the railroad which led from that place to Cincinnati, so he gave orders to start for Paris.
- Lowing The Shochet is not at home, he has gone to a neighboring village; that is why the calf is still lowing in the house.
- Sawing The sounds were those of hammering, sawing, shouting, creaking, everything that could possibly be connected with a city in the making.
118 words made from the letters SOLWING
4 letter words made from SOLWING:gilo, gion, glis, glow, goil, gois, gons, gown, gwil, gwon, igno, igon, ilgo, ings, inlo, iong, iwon, ling, lino, lion, liow, lnow, logs, loin, long, losi, lowi, ngoi, nisl, noli, nwsl, ogin, olig, owns, sign, silo, sing, sion, siow, slog, slon, slow, snog, snow, sogn, soil, song, sown, swig, wigs, wing, wins, wlos.
3 letter words made from SOLWING:gin, ilo, ion, iso, iwo, lin, log, low, nig, nil, nog, now, oil, owl, own, sin, sol, son, sow, wig, win, wog, won.
5 letter words made from SOLWING:glion, glows, gnows, goins, golin, golis, gowin, gowls, gowns, ingls, ingos, ligon, lingo, lings, login, loing, loins, longs, losin, lowin, lowns, nowls, olins, oslin, owing, siglo, signo, singl, siong, siwon, sligo, sling, slown, solin, swing, wilno, wingo, wings, winos, wolin, wongi, wongs.