What is the correct spelling for SOMDE?
This word (Somde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOMDE
- domed In the midst of the walled enclosure stood the marble mausoleum of the family, a heavily domed structure, drowned among high trees, through the narrow windows of which tombs and statues could be seen, and more than one De Raincy in his chain mail with his head on a marble pillow, his hands with the finger-tips joined, and a favourite dog at his feet.
- mode Trying to change the mode Crack the code – The Body Electric by rush
- pomade Two or three locks of hair, cultivated to a great length and plastered by means of pomade across his cranium, concealed a certain poverty of undergrowth thereabouts; while a pair of whiskers, sandy in colour and stiff in texture, and a clean-shaven upper lip and chin, threw out a challenge that Mr. Peter Farrell could grow hair if and where he chose.
- same Or do you feel the same? Will it make it easier on you now? You got someone to blame – One by U2
- side He's fallen at her side She comforts him with kisses He dreams of suicide – The Ageing Young Rebel (Gentle Cruelty) by DJ Food
- smite And it was equally evident that they were close friends, since the stranger was on one occasion seen to smite the head coach most familiarly between the shoulders!
- smoke And out of the grass, on a sudden, broke A spirtle of fire, a whorl of smoke -- – The Ballad Of Boh Da Thone by Rudyard Kipling
- sod Beneath this sod A poet lies, or that which once seem'd he- Oh, lift one thought in prayer for S.T.C.!"
- soda I assure you, I think mothers and soda are splendid!