What is the correct spelling for SOMILIA?
This word (Somilia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOMILIA
- semolina It was a standard loaf, containing eighty per cent of semolina, and it practically wiped the Infant Samuel out of existence.
- smell The room was filled with a sulphureous smell, But where that came from Mason could not tell. – Ghost, The by Richard Harris Barham
- smile Hyeahs dat tu'key gobbler braggin', Den his face break in a smile -- Nebbah min', you sassy rascal, He's gwine nab you atter while. – Signs of the Time by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- smiling "Yes," said Claire, smiling; "they are very beautiful."
- soil I have said that the roots of the catinga rose above the surface of the soil.