What is the correct spelling for SOMOAN?
This word (Somoan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOMOAN
- bemoan I bemoan thy pains.
- moan As the clergyman pronounced that name she uttered a low, gasping moan, but her face betrayed no emotion, and very calmly she stepped forward with the other child upon her arm.
- samoan The settlement of the Samoan problem, to which I adverted in my last message, has accomplished good results.
- sampan In less than a minute, a voice, that he took for Abdullah's, was whispering to some one on the river, and a sampan came so close in to the bank that had he stretched out his hand he could have touched the side.
- simian Whatever a simian does, there must always be some talking about it.