What is the correct spelling for SONATOS?
This word (Sonatos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SONATOS
- santos "We're not going to make it, Santos," he began.
- sonata When Beethoven's sonata, played from the soul with a perfection of shades and tones that filled her hardened hearer with admiration, had ceased to sound, Cerizet said:- "I agree with you, monsieur; la Peyrade refuses an angel, a treasure, a pearl, and if I were in his place-But we shall bring him round to your purpose.
- snorts As I sprang to my feet he sprang for the hazel bushes and went tearing through them with the speed of a deer, keeping up a succession of snorts and grunts that could be heard long after he had passed out of sight.
- senators Her Senators and Representatives formally withdrew from Congress; the Judges and other Federal officials solemnly resigned their places; and Maj.
- sonnets As I wished to see the books he undid the parcel; it contained forty copies of a small quarto-shaped book of sonnets, with the late squire's name as author on the title page.
- sonatas After playing at Versailles the little musicians became the fashion in Paris, and every circle was open to them, while Wolfgang's reputation as a musical genius was steadily growing, and he had already composed two sonatas which were really good pieces of work from an artistic point of view.
- am convinced of
- am crazy about
- innocent as a lamb
- inter crossing
- makes a clean sweep
- most exploiting
- most exploratory