What is the correct spelling for SONCERN?
This word (Soncern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SONCERN
- concern It doesn't concern you, and you know that mother will never let you speak to either of the Throckmortons," answered Judith.
- seance Her curiosity led her to attend a seance with Francis at the same place, but everything on that occasion was a failure.
- sense "Now," he added, "I guess one can talk straight sense to you, and the fact is I can't have you coming round here again.
- sincere You deceived me the day you made me believe that you loved me, but you were not strong enough to be sincere.
- sneering Sometimes he suspected Boyd of sneering.
- sneezing Freddy, because of disobedience, and in consequence of his sneezing thrice during the afternoon, has been sent to bed early and sentenced to a dose of elder-flower tea.
- sunburn The touch of sunburn, too, was becoming, for she didn't freckle.
- sunken It was but natural that she should tell him of the sunken packet.
- Since "Well, it's since you've been away that everything's happened.
- Snoozing Oh there was no gleam of levity, as little of humour as of deprecation, in the long time they now sat together or in the way in which at some unmeasured point of it Mrs. Wix became distinct enough for her own dignity and yet not loud enough for the snoozing old women.
- singers He grew somewhat calm, and his mind was, for the time, diverted from his sorrows by the sight of a little girl seated beside one of the singers-her mother, he thought.
- zones Outside of Trieste the zones of nationality are clearly divided: to the west, on the coast, dwell the Italians; in the mountainous interior to the eastward are the Slavs.
- sneers Let the world, then, preserve these fine qualities at which it too often idly sneers; not for the young man's sake-no, that is not to be expected-but for its own sake.
- am on ones tail
- being marked at
- ceased fire
- de fogged
- gets off the subject
- intense desire
- inter crossing