What is the correct spelling for SONEA?
This word (Sonea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SONEA
- same It was at the same time ridiculous and affecting.
- season The 1997–98 Kansas Jayhawks men's basketball team represented the University of Kansas in the 1997-98 NCAA Division I men's basketball season , which was the Jayhawks 100th basketball season .
- seem A correspondence arose between Wesley and Whitefield on the subject of Calvinism and collateral questions, in which the two good men seem to be constantly making laudable determinations not to dispute-and as constantly breaking them.
- seen The room indeed was a room I had never seen before; yet according to the mystery of such things, the inanimate surroundings bore the mark of the tastes and habits I had grown up among all my life.
- solea Cum possit solea chartas celare ligatas, Et vincto blandas sub pede ferre notas,[TN-96]
- some And Nicias standing up resigned his command at Pylos to him, and bade him take what forces he pleased along with him, and not be bold in words, out of harm's way, but go forth and perform some real service for the commonwealth.